INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR)
This policy relates to the website www.fiberness.it (Site) and is provided by Tratos Cavi spa, a company with registered office in Via Stadio, 2 Pieve Santo Stefano (AR) 52036 (“Tratos” or “Company“).
The Site is owned by Tratos, which is also the owner of the corresponding domain name.
In this policy, the singular definitions also include the plural ones, and vice versa.
The information and personal data communicated to Tratos will be used to respond to your requests and will not be processed for other purposes.
With your consent, Tratos may process the personal data you have provided in order to send you advertising material relating to its products and/or services.
The information and personal data requested in case of registration on the Site will be used to allow you to access the reserved area of the Site and to use the online services offered by the Company to registered users.
In compliance with the GDPR, with this policy we intend to inform you that Tratos will process the personal data provided through the Site under the following conditions.
Art. 1. Purpose and legal basis of the processing Mandatory or optional provision. Consequences of the refusal to process.
The personal data will be processed exclusively in order to fulfill the following purposes:
- subject to your consent, for the sending by email of newsletters and advertising material related to Tratos products and/or services (marketing purposes). The legal basis of the processing is your consent to the processing of data for this type of purpose. The consent to the processing of your data for marketing purposes is purely optional. Failure to provide consent will make it impossible for you to receive advertising material and newsletters relating to Tratos products and/or services by email.
- to reply by phone and/or email to your requests. The provision is optional, but your refusal will make it impossible for the Company to respond to your requests. The legal basis of the processing is Tratos’ legitimate interest in responding to user requests;
- to allow access to the reserved area as well as to allow compliance with the obligations arising from the law or regulations in force, in particular in the administrative, accounting, public security fields. The legal basis of the processing is your consent to the processing of your data to register with the Site and access the services reserved for registered users. The provision of data for these purposes is purely optional. However, as this processing is necessary to allow registration to the Site and to use the services related to the access to the reserved area of the Site, your refusal to provide the data in question will make it impossible to access it and to use the related services.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, it is understood that Tratos may nevertheless use your personal data for the sole purpose of giving proper fulfillment of the obligations provided for by the laws in force and the obligations arising from the contractual relations between you and Tratos.
We remind you that you can oppose the processing of your personal data also through a special link at the bottom of any promotional email sent by Tratos.
Tratos does not process sensitive or judicial data.
Art. 2. Processing methods
The processing of personal data concerning you will mainly be carried out with the aid of electronic or automated means, according to the methods and with the appropriate tools to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the GDPR. In particular, all the technical, IT, organisational, logistic and procedural security measures necessary to ensure the minimum level of data protection required by law will be adopted, allowing access only to the persons entrusted with the processing by Tratos or the Data Processors designated by the Company.
The information acquired and processing methods shall be relevant and not excessive in relation to the type of services provided. The data will furthermore be managed and protected in environments where access is under constant control.
Art. 3. Communication and dissemination of data
Your data may be disclosed to:
– all those parties (including public authorities) with access to personal data under legislative or administrative provisions;
– companies, consultants or professionals who may be in charge of the installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, the management of hardwares and softwares of the company or which the company uses for the provision of its services;
– external companies responsible for sending advertising messages on behalf of the Company;
– the employees and/or collaborators of the Company;
– all those public and/or private parties, natural and/or legal persons (legal advice, administrative and tax offices, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Offices of Labour, etc.), if such communication is necessary or appropriate for the proper fulfillment of assumed contractual obligations, and obligations under the law.
Data about the user shall not be assigned or disseminated, unless in anonymous and aggregated form for statistical or research purposes.
Art. 4. Data Controller
The Company, as Data Controller of personal data can be contacted at the following addresses:
Address: Tratos Srls Unipersonale, with registered office in via XXV Aprile no. 12 (52100) Arezzo
Art. 5. Retention of personal data
The Company will keep your personal data for the time necessary to satisfy the purposes for which the data were collected.
In particular, the Company will delete your personal data collected for marketing purposes after 24 months from the last transfer. Before this deadline, Tratos retains the right to ask you again for consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes. Before the expiry of the deadline, Tratos reserves the right to request the renewal of consent in cases where it is necessary for the processing of your data.
In any case, Tratos will keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill legal obligations.
Art. 6. Rights of the Data Subject
Pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, Tratos informs you that you have the right to:
– ask the Data Controller for access to and rectification or deletion of personal data or restrictions on processing the data concerning the data subject, or to object to their processing, as well as the right to data portability;
– revoke consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of any processing based on consent given prior to revocation;
– make a complaint to a supervisory authority (eg: the Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
The above rights may be exercised by request without formalities from the Company at the contact details indicated in art. 4 above.
In particular, the Company informs you that the right to portability implies that you have the right to receive personal data concerning you provided to the Company in a structured, commonly-used format which is readable by an automatic device and that you have the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by Tratos.
Art. 7. Modifications
Tratos reserves the right to make changes to this statement at any time, giving appropriate notice to users of the Site and in any case ensuring adequate and similar protection of personal data. In order to view any changes, you are invited in any case to regularly consult this policy.